Photo Session COntract
We require a signed photo session contract for each photo session even if we’ve worked together before. This photo session contract shall be signed by you, the model, and us, Phantasy Photos LLC, electronically prior to your photo session. Each model participating in the photo session must sign a contract.
The first time we work together, we require a photo ID, of which we will take a photo for our records. Federal or state-issued photo ID must be presented at the beginning of the photo session. Each model participating in the photo session must provide photo identification for age verification if it is her first time working with us.
Any model who refuses to sign a photo session agreement or present proper identification for age verification purposes shall have her photo session canceled.
If a model is scheduled to participate in a photo session with one or more other models, that model will not be permitted to participate in the photo session, but all models who do sign the contract and provide photo identification for age verification shall be allowed to participate in the photo session.
Models who do not sign the contract and/or do not present a photo ID for age verification shall not receive a refund for any payment, partial or in full, made previous to the start of the photo session.
Our agreement is a standard agreement discussing the following:
- The agreement is between you, the model, and us, Phantasy Photos LLC, for a photo session on the date identified within the agreement.
- Ownership and copyright of all photographs remain with Phantasy Photos LLC and copyrights cannot be sold or otherwise transferred without both your and Phantasy Photos LLC’s written consent. This includes copyrights, publication rights, or any other intellectual rights, You, the model, do not own or hold the copyright to any photograph unless we sell or otherwise transfer ownership, copyrights, publication rights, or other intellectual property rights to you.
- If presented with the opportunity for publication in an online or offline publication, you or Phantasy Photos LLC must get written consent from the other, prior to submission for publication.
- Monetary compensation, if any, for the photo session, whether you get paid, Phantasy Photos LLC gets paid shall be paid at the conclusion of the photo session.
- If the photo session is conducted with a time for print, (TFP) agreement, your agreed-upon retouched digital photos shall be delivered to you via download not more than four (4) weeks after the session date.
- If Phantasy Photos LLC is unable to deliver your digital photos within four (4) weeks as promised, Phantasy Photos LLC will notify you as soon as Phantasy Photos LLC determines that it will not be able to deliver as scheduled, along with a new delivery date.
- Phantasy Photos LLC shall be credited on all photographs presented to the public, online or offline, as the owner of the photographs.
- You are at least 18 years of age on the date of the photo session.
- You and Phantasy Photos LLC both agree not to present the other negatively to the public.
- If there is a dispute between us that we cannot work out together, the matter shall be settled by an arbitrator licensed in the State of Nevada.
- If any part of the contract is deemed unenforceable, the rest of the contract continues to be enforceable.
If we are shooting for a publication, you may also be required to complete and sign a model release for the publication.
Photographic Use Agreement
This agreement specifies, in detail, how we, Phantasy Photos LLC, may use your photographs, as agreed upon by you, the model. In the agreement, you can allow or disallow any of the following:1, 3
- Photos may be used in our public portfolio on this website.
- Photos may be used in our online portfolios, such as Model Mayhem and Purple Port, which are viewable only by members of the websites.
- Photos may be used in public marketing materials, including, but not limited to, business cards, rack cards, flyers, posters, banners, social media posts, and online advertising, including, but not limited to, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Photos may be used in sample products viewable by the general public, such as at tradeshows.
- Photos may be used only in sample products viewable by clients in our studio.
- Photos may be submitted for digital and offline publication, provided you provide written consent. Phantasy Photos LLC shall provide you with the publication name, anticipated publication date, and the photos that will be submitted for publication prior to submission for publication so that you may make an informed decision.
- Photos and video may be used for pay-for-content sites, including, but not limited to, Patreon, Manyvids, OnlyFans, Images4Sale, Clips4Sale, AP Clips, and BentBox. This is primarily for models we work with who want content for their own pay-for-content sites listed above as well as It’s My Girl and Suicide Girls.
- If you do not wish to use your real name for any or all of the above, you may provide one or more pseudonyms for me to use when posting to social media.
- You may choose to allow Phantasy Photos LLC to only use photographs that do not show your face or other identifying features, such as tattoos, piercings, birthmarks, scars, etc.2
1 You must allow Phantasy Photos LLC to use your photos in some manner if you receive a free or TFP photo session. If you insist that Phantasy Photos LLC cannot use your photos for anything, you will be required to pay a $497 session fee at the time of the photo session.
2 Limited to paid photo sessions only. If you received a free or TFP photo session, you will be required to pay a $497 session fee at the time of the photo session.
3 If you were compensated for the photo session, Phantasy Photos LLC has the right to use any photo for any purpose.
You and Phantasy Photos LLC must sign this agreement after your photo session is complete.