Although rare, there have been occasions when models I paid insisted on receiving photos in addition to their fees. This is my policy regarding model compensation.
This does not include my boudoir experience or couples & besties sessions.
I only consider the following sessions for TFP:
- Artistic Nude Sessions
- This is an equal trade scenario.
- We shoot an even number of sets.
- We each get the same number of sets to use exclusively.
- You receive up to 60 high resolution (300 PPI), edited (in my style) photos of your choice for each set.
- You can use your sets for Suicide Girls, Patreon, or some other pay-for-content site., model profiles, social media, and portfolios.
- The sets I receive may be used on Patreon or some other pay-for-content site, as well as my website, online portfolios, marketing materials, sample products, and social media posts and advertising.
- Experimental Non-Nude, Implied Nude, Artistic Nude or Erotica Sessions
- Themes can vary, such as cosplays, horror, Shibari, BDSM, body painting, light painting, colored powders, etc. Basically, something that’s not in my portfolio, but would be cool and fun to do.
- We both select photos we like.
- You’ll receive the photos you like as high resolution (300 PPI) digital prints and edited in my style.
In both cases, you will also receive social media-ready photos with my unobtrusive watermark for use on social media and online portfolios. I retain copyrights and ownership of all photos. If you wish to use any photo you receive for any reason other than stated above, such as online or print publication, marketing materials, or merchandise, you must get my approval (I’ll probably approve your use of the photos, except for merchandise).
Model Paid Sessions
If I am paying you, the model, for the privilege to photograph you, I am not obligated to provide you with any photographs. That does not mean that I won’t give you a few photographs to use for promoting yourself on your model profiles, portfolio, and/or social media profiles. It just means that I am not required to give you any photographs. Being nice and easy to work with will usually result in a few free photographs to use for promotional purposes. If you repeatedly insist on receiving photographs, are difficult to work with, etc., You will not receive any photographs from the photo session.
I’ve researched this and asked models about their expectations for photographs when they are getting paid for the session, and the consensus among seasoned models is that they do not expect photographs and a fee, but they like it when photographers give them a few photographs.
If you want free photographs, we can work that out when negotiating the photo session agreement. But generally speaking, if I am paying you, I’m not inclined or obligated to give you photographs. If you require photographs included from a session for which I pay you, you may want to reduce your hourly rate or consider a TFP session.
You always have the option to purchase digital photos from me.
Photographer Paid Sessions
Of course, this is my preferred compensation. If you, the model, are paying me for the session, you will receive, at minimum, 5 high-resolution (300 PPI) digital photos from each outfit/set, or 15 photos total, edited in my style. The number of photographs you receive, and the cost of the photo session, is negotiable. You will have the option to purchase additional photos (digital, prints, photo books, table/wall art) following the session.
You may use the photographs you receive for pay-for-content sites, such as Patreon, model profiles, portfolios, marketing materials, digital and/or print publications, and merchandise.
You will also receive web optimized photos with my unobtrusive watermark for use on social media and online portfolios. I retain copyrights and ownership of all photos.
What You Will Not Receive
Regardless of whether it is a TFP session, model paid session, or photographer paid session, you will not receive any of the following:
- RAW files for any photos*
- Unedited photos in jpg format*
- Any photo that I feel is not up to my standards of excellence
- Any photo that I feel does not showcase your talent properly or shows you in an unappealing or unflattering manner unless you specifically request outtakes or behind the scenes photographs (if available).
- Copyright or ownership of any photograph**
* These items are never given freely, however you may purchase RAW or unedited photos individually or in bulk. Please contact me for RAW or unedited photo purchases. Do note, that the cost to acquire RAW format photos is very high (expect $1,000 or more per photo). The cost to acquire unedited JPG photos is not as high as that for RAW format photos, but still quite high (expect a minimum of at least $500 per photo).
**The cost to obtain ownership and copyright to any photograph is extremely costly (at minimum, $10,000 per photo).