Please be as specific as possible in the written portion of your testimonial. Base your rating and testimonial on any or all of the following…
- Did you like the location?
- Was our studio inviting and comfortable?
- Did the location meet your needs and expectations?
- Did you like the set(s)?
- Did we act professionally and respectfully?
- Did you feel comfortable and safe working with us?
- Did we coach you into poses too little, too much, or just right?
- Did you have fun?
- Did you enjoy viewing your photos after the photo session?
- Did you like the photos you viewed?
Write about anything and everything you want people to know. Be detailed. Be descriptive. Explain how you felt when we showed you some photos from the back of my camera. Explain how you felt when you saw your photos after the session. Write about your hair and makeup artist(s). Please be honest. We want to know if we did not deliver to your expectations. We learn the most from failures. One last thing… testimonials are posted automatically on the Phantasy Photos website, however, we reserve the right to edit testimonials, so please resist the urge to use vulgar, demeaning, derogatory, or defamatory language. Any testimonial containing such language will be removed immediately.
If you cannot give us a 5-star rating, please contact us at email@example.com before submitting your testimonial. We’d like an opportunity to find out why before you submit your testimonial.