This Rules of Conduct Agreement(hereafter "Agreement"), dated (the "Effective Date"), constitutes a binding agreement between (hereafter "Client") and Phantasy Photos LLC (hereafter "Company", and collectively, the "Parties").
The following rules of conduct shall be adhered to by the Parties, including the Client’s guest, the Company’s assistant, second photographer, apprentice, makeup artist, hairstylist, wardrobe consultant, nail technician, and any other person present during the execution of the Services, whether that person is on the set or not. Any violation of these rules of conduct may result in termination of the Services by either the Client or the Company with or without warning.
The Client shall ensure the Client's guest is familiar with and understands these rules of conduct. Furthermore, the Client is responsible for the guest's behavior.
The rules of conduct include, but are not limited to:
- Physical abuse, unwanted physical contact, sexual advances, and/or intentional inappropriate contact;
- Aggressive or abusive behavior, including, but not limited to, shouting, personal insults, threatening language, bullying, body shaming, self-bullying, and self-shaming;
- Discrimination, harassment, or otherwise disparaging remarks and comments as related to a protected characteristic under the Equality Act of 2010, including age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation, regardless of the presence of such individual;
- Discrimination, harassment, or otherwise disparaging remarks and comments toward or about LGBTQ, disabled, handicapped, or otherwise challenged persons, regardless of the presence of such individual;
- Comments, jokes, or body language that can be or are construed to be offensive or inappropriate by either Party or any other persons present during the execution of the Services;
- Willful damage to either Party’s property or that of any other person present during the execution of the Services;
- Theft of either Party’s property or that of any other person present during the execution of the Services.
- Photography/Videography of any kind shall not be tolerated during the shooting portion of the experience and photo reveal by anyone except the Company photographer, assistant, second photographer, or apprentice. The Client may take one or two selfies if desired.
In addition, if present, the Client's guest
- Shall not interfere with any portion of the boudoir experience, including hair and makeup service, the shooting portion of the experience, photo reveal preparation, or the photo reveal;
- Shall not disrupt any portion of the boudoir experience, including hair and makeup service, the shooting portion of the experience, photo reveal preparation or the photo reveal. This includes getting in the way of Company staff, the Client, excessive talking, or trying to make the Client laugh;
- Shall not direct, coach, or insist upon putting the Client into any pose or position during the shooting portion of the experience;
- Shall not ridicule, berate, or negatively comment about the Client's decisions in wardrobe, pose or position participation, hair, makeup, or accessories;
- Shall not take any photos or videos of the shooting portion of the experience or the photo reveal, including selfies with the set in the background. This includes using the camera on a cell phone.
- May, but is not required to, assist the Client with directed poses, and adjustment of clothing, jewelry, hair, and body placements.
- May, but is not required to, assist the Company photographer by holding reflectors, moving lights, backdrops, and other equipment, and other tasks.
The Company reserves the right to determine any other acts, behavior, conduct, or speech that violate these rules of conduct.
The Parties affirm to have read the foregoing prior to its execution and agree to the contents hereof. The Parties agree that the Agreement is irrevocable, worldwide, and perpetual, and shall be governed by the laws (excluding the laws of conflicts) of the countries/states from the list presented below that is nearest to the address of the Company: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA | State of NEVADA | County of CLARK | City of LAS VEGAS
IN WITNESS THEREOF, the Parties, intending to be legally bound, have executed this Rules of Conduct Agreement as of .