A huge THANK YOU to all my benefactors and subscribers. Without you, I couldn’t create all this photographic magic.
- My wife, Stephanie, who believes in me and supports me as I build my photography business. For suggesting and allowing me to turn parts of our home into studio spaces to conduct photo sessions. For buying me most of my equipment. And for allowing me to photograph her and share her photographs and story with my potential clients.
- My sister-in-law, Stacey, and her husband, Michael, for supporting me and giving me gifts that I can use in my photo sessions.
- My brother-in-law, Robert, and Mary (Robert and Michael’s mother) for giving me gifts I can use for my business and their support.
- My father-in-law, Ed, and stepmother-in-law, Judy, for taking an interest in and supporting me and my business, and asking me the hard questions, which I had already asked myself, to make sure I am protecting myself in the execution of my business.
- My brother Jimmy, who likes and shares all of my business posts, talking with his lady friends about my business, promoting my business and helping me get new clients, and decorating my home studio occasionally, especially for Christmas.
- Stephanie’s cousin, Alisha, for taking an interest in and asking about my business.
- My parents, Bill & Sandy, who sent me my old Argus C3 camera that my step-grandfather gave me in high school; a camera that I thought I had lost somewhere along the way. For liking all the Facebook posts and taking me to interesting places to shoot for fun when I visit.
- My cousin, Denise, who likes my Facebook and Instagram photos and through her own photography, reminded me how much I used to enjoy photography and inspired me to get out and shoot. Perhaps one day, we’ll go out and shoot somewhere together
Friends, Colleagues, and Educators
- Ashley (Zen) – my favorite Suicide Girls photographer who has answered my countless questions and never once asked for anything in return. For photographing my professional headshots, and photographing our 25th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal Ceremony.
- Molly Keyser – for creating Boudie Shorts and Boudoir Certified, a certification program I truly believe will bring me success with my photography business. Though I am disappointed the CPBP program ceases to exist, I wish you well in your future endeavors.
- Tiana Rieskamp – for recommending that I be given the opportunity to join Boudoir Certified, and her continuing belief that I can be a success.
- Marissa Boucher for taking ownership of the Boudoir Certified Facebook Group and keeping it alive, welcoming all of us into “Marissa’s World,” and creating new, exciting educational materials.
- Stephanie Corrine Perry for taking on the role of administrator of the Boudoir Certified Facebook Group so that we all still have this awesome resource to get information, ideas, encouragement, answers to questions, and for curating all of the CPBP course materials.
- Leah Gunn Emerick, Sivan Rettew, Lacey Beldock, and all the other #BoudieBabes and #BoudieDudes in the Boudoir Certified program – for sharing ideas, your successes and your missteps; giving encouragement when needed, and for being an inspiration to keep going and do better.
- Olivia Hames, Alex Loveland, Jenn Smith, Teri Ledgerwood, Kay Starc, Esther Truus, Jennifer Hennigan, Sue Bruce, Pam Fields, the owners of The Boudoir Alliance, and the owners, administrators, and moderators of all the other Facebook groups who have graciously accepted me into their groups and giving me the opportunity to learn from them.
- Michael Sasser for giving me the opportunity to learn from his vast knowledge of boudoir photography.
- Denise Birdsong for giving me a scholarship to her Stripped Down – The Art of Emotive Photography program. This program was a game changer for my photography business.
- Rich Cirminello creating his Master Lighting course, which has helped me learn more about photographic lighting and helping me improve my photography.
- Alaynna Marr for creating the BouDIY Uncensored program and sharing all of her amazing popup set ideas complete with lists of decor, props, and equipment, video tutorials, lighting diagrams, and more.
Models & Clients
Damsel Doll, Kraigen, Jamie Bauern, Avrora, Nori, Tramy, Rachelle, Gini, Mandy, Emelly, Bessy, Kate, Shelby, Alissa, Mel, Renee, Stephanie, Alishia, Nashley, Khristi, Asheba, Amanda, Tasha, Ananda, Michelle, April, Chenelle, Carla, Jessica, Vanessa, Kenya, and Tiernie.