You've indicated that you're interested in modeling or are a model. We want to be completely transparent with you. Our Complimentary Boudoir Experience is not for you. Why?
As a model...
- You are probably not interested in purchasing an art book, canvases, or prints.
- You probably want/need digital photos for your online and/or print portfolio, and, perhaps, pay-for-content sites, such as Patreon, Suicide Girls, or OnlyFans.
- You are confident enough with yourself and your body to get in front of the camera regardless of how much skin you show.
Are we correct in our assumptions? We thought so.
Our Complimentary Boudoir Experience only comes with six (6) beauty-retouched, social media-ready digital photos, sized to 5x7. They are not intended to be used to market a modeling career.
But that's not to say you're out of luck. We do offer two TFP experiences designed just for you. Someone who...
- took a break from modeling and is ready to get back to work;
- needs to start, refresh, or enhance their portfolio; or
- is interested in modeling as a career, side gig, or hobby.
So, we invite you to stop here and take a look at our TFP Experiences: Artistic Nude TFP Modeling Experience and Glamour/Fashion TFP Modeling Experience. They are completely free. There is no session retainer.
With our Artistic Nude TFP Experience, you will receive up to 60 high-resolution, beauty-retouched, digital photos for each photo set we create.
With our Fashion/Glamour TFP Experience, you will receive up to fifteen (15) full-size, high-resolution, beauty-retouched, digital photos for each outfit/look (the number of photos you receive is negotiable).
All digital photos are suitable for online and print modeling portfolios and include printing rights.
You get exclusive use rights of the photos you select for 1 year, during which we can use only photos you do not select. After 1 year, we can use any photo.
You can book between 2 and 12 hours per session in 2-hour blocks. For outdoor sessions more than a 1-hour drive from Harry Reid International Airport, the minimum booking time is 6 hours (three 2-hour blocks).
I'm sure you're wondering what the catch is. There are some.
- You are responsible for your own hair and makeup. We can schedule our professional hair and makeup artist for you at our cost ($240 for a Master Artist or $480 for an Elite Artist).
- If you choose an outdoor session, you are responsible for our travel expenses (typically mileage, gas, and meals) and any entrance fees, if required.
- If you choose an indoor location other than our studio or your home, you are responsible for all rental fees, including taxes, cleaning fees, and any other fees.
- If you rent an Airbnb, it is your responsibility to ensure that photography is acceptable to the property owner/agent.
- You agree to sign a model release allowing us to use and share any of the photos we take per the exclusive use provision.
- You may only book one TFP Experience per month.
Those are the "catches." They aren't too much, are they?
We'd love to work with you and help you with your modeling career, side gig, or hobby. So we hope you'll take our advice and check out our TFP Modeling Experiences.