Your Dream Boudoir Experience is scheduled and awaiting our approval. As soon as we review all your documents, sign the Photography Services Contract, and approve the date and time of your Dream Boudoir Experience, you’ll receive an email letting you know that your Dream Boudoir Experience is approved.
After we approve your Dream Boudoir Experience, we’ll set up your Client Cabinet. In your Client Cabinet, you’ll find:
- Your signed Photography Services Contract
- Your signed Rules of Conduct Agreement
- Your signed Health and Safety Agreement
- Link to download our Price Guide
- Link to download your Model Preparation Guide
- Link to download your Model Kit Checklist
- Link(s) to download your digital photos after you’ve received your products.
We are excited to have you as a client and cannot wait for your session day!